- About Us
- Photo Gallery
Business Continuity Planning Asia Pte Ltd (BCP Asia), the leading training and consultancy firm specializing in business continuity management, crisis management, disaster recovery and enterprise risk management in Asia Pacific is currently looking for aspiring candidates to join our company for the following positions:
1) Assistant Consultant
- Providing support, coordination and advisory to clients and project team.
- Liaising with clients and ensure that project is implemented on schedule.
- Performing data collection, data analysis, development of plan/project.
- Providing assistance to the consultant and other project teams as required.
- Assist in drafting of proposal & providing support in pre-sales activity.
- Minimum diploma/degree with at least 1 year working experience. Those with
relevant experience will be considered as Consultant.
- Team player with good analytical skills and self-motivated.
- Organized, detailed oriented and meticulous.
- Good interpersonal & client relationship skills.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Independent and able to work on his/her own.
- Willing to learn and possess positive attitude.
Interested candidates please send in your detail resume complete with recent photo, current and expected salary and earliest commencement date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.