- About Us
- Photo Gallery
Business Continuity Planning Asia (BCP Asia), the leading training and consultancy firm, specializing in business continuity management, crisis management, disaster recovery and enterprise risk management in Asia Pacific. We adopt the approved industry standards as well as best practices to assist organizations in developing a comprehensive and customized BCM programme, towards achieving the industry and regulatory standards. We endeavor in providing high quality training to maximize the participants’ potential and ensure they make their time and effort worthwhile. With the expansion of our business, the company is currently looking for aspiring candidates to join us and fill the following positions:
1) Events Executive
- Handle multiple projects from seminars to conference and exhibition
- Handle enquiries and correspondences pertaining to local and overseas events
- Liaising with vendors and coordination of onsite operations and requirements
- Assist in the marketing of events in China
- Provide administrative duties and support
- Minimum Diploma holders with at least two (2) years working experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant personality with positive attitude, meticulous and willingness to learn
- Knowledge or experience in China market is preferred
- Require to travel when needs arise.
- Providing support, coordination and advisory to clients and project team.
- Liaising with clients and ensure that project is implemented on schedule.
- Performing data collection, data analysis, development of plan/project.
- Providing assistance to the consultant and other project teams as required.
- Assist in drafting of proposal & providing support in pre-sales activity.
- Minimum diploma/degree with at least 1 year working experience.
- Team player with good analytical skills and self-motivated.
- Organized, detailed oriented and meticulous.
- Good interpersonal & client relationship skills.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Independent and able to work on his/her own.
- Willing to learn and possess positive attitude.
3) Web Designer / Multimedia developer
- To design, develop and maintain websites
- To handle multimedia projects such as photo-editing, video production
- To support marketing team in creating web-banners, customised designs, image development
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Optimize presence via web search engine platform
- Diploma or degree in Multimedia Design or equivalent with min 2-3 years of experience in similar job position
- Familiar with MS Office, Photoshop and Digital Video production
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects.
Interested candidate please send in your detail resume complete with recent photo, current and expected salary and earliest commencement date to: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.