Incident Response & Crisis Management Course (BCI)
Crises and incidents may happen at any moment and will be without warning. To ensure that the business is able to function without disruptions, crisis and incident response management is fundamental to your business continuity plan (BCP).
This 2-day course will provide an overview of the crisis management process and will also highlight on crisis communications such as media handling tactics. A highly interactive and practical course that draws on simulation exercise, case studies and role-plays to expand on learning points.
At the end of this course, you will be able to :
- Understand the principles, strategies and techniques for incident response and crisis management
- Explain the crisis management process
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for implementing an effective structure and processes for responding to and managing incidents and crises
- Discuss and explore the concepts, principles of incident & crisis management and the processes involved
- Identify the tools & techniques that can be applied in anticipating and assessing incidents
- Identify the key activities and roles & responsibilities required for effective incident and crisis management
- Identify escalation and activation policy
- Develop an incident response structure (as introduced in the Design stage of the Business Continuity Management Lifecycle), procedures and required resources
- Administer a crisis management capability in the organization including writing the crisis management plan, including crisis communication
Course Duration & Conduct
Duration: 2 days
9 am – 5 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
Conduct of course: Classroom or Online Training Available
– Classroom Training will be held in Singapore
– Online Live Training will be held via Zoom
Ideally suited to Crisis Management Team members, BC / Risk Management team members and individuals who are assigned to draft the crisis management plan/ crisis communication plan. Those responsible for managing incidents at a strategic & tactical level are also encouraged to attend this course.
|Type of Fees||Fees|
|Early Bird fee|
(Register 4 weeks before the course start date)
|Normal Fee||S$ 1,500|
With effect from 15 July 2022, there will be changes in pricing for all BCI courses due to buying exchange rate. Thank you.
Training will held Classroom in Singapore and Online via Zoom