WSQ Manage and Implement Business Continuity Plans
Manage & Implement Business Continuity Plans covers identifying the business continuity team and the roles and responsibilities of members. This course will also cover executing business continuity plans, coordinating crisis response and recovery activities and identifying and managing synergies in resource usage. This course will also guide participants in communicating with employees on business continuity plans.
To equip participants with essential skills and knowledge to:
- Identify the Business Continuity team members and assign roles and responsibilities, including their own roles in implementation of business continuity plans
- Familiarise with the types of continuity plans and the business continuity resources
- Applying the completed business impact analysis and risk assessment reports, prepare a business continuity plan for the organisation
- Schedule maintenance and plan reviews and updates for the business continuity plan
- Identify Business Continuity Team and relevant roles and responsibilities in consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Execute business continuity plans in accordance with recovery strategies, business continuity strategies and framework
- Coordinate the organisation’s crisis response and recovery activities in accordance with Business Continuity policies
- Identify and manage synergies and conflicts in resource availability and access in consultation with relevant stakeholders to ensure optimum resource allocation
- Implement procedures to communicate with and educate employees on Business Continuity plans
Course Duration & Conduct
Duration: 2 days
9 am – 6 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
Conduct of course: Classroom or Online Training Available
– Classroom Training will be held in Singapore
– Online Live Training will be held via Zoom
- Business Continuity Managers, Risk Managers, BU Coordinators and Department Representatives responsible for monitoring BCMS Programme and /or developing Crisis Management Plans
- Supervisory level personnel who are responsible for recommending solutions and/or mitigation strategies for the organizations
|Type of Fee||Fee|
|Course Fee||S$ 1,200|
WSQ Training Grant is available for all Singaporean and Singapore PR:
|Type||WSQ Training Grant||You pay (after grant)||Absentee payrolls (AP)||You pay (after grants & AP)|
|SME||S$ 840||S$ 360 + GST||Up to S$ 81||S$ 279 + GST|
|Non-SME||S$ 600||S$ 600 + GST||Up to S$ 81||S$ 519 + GST|
|S$ 840*||S$ 360 + GST||Up to S$ 81||S$ 279 + GST|
*for Singapore Citizen, aged 40 & above
> Terms & Conditions apply, based on non-WTS costing
> Absentee Payroll only applicable for courses conducted during working hours
Updates to WSQ Course Funding Structure:
With effect from 1 January 2022, there will be changes to the SkillsFuture Course Fees Funding Scheme.
The subsidized scheme will be reduced from the current 90% to 70% for SMEs and Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) and 70% to 50% for non-SMEs and Individuals.
For more information, please visit SSG.
Kindly contact us for more information about the grants.
Training will held Classroom in Singapore and Online via Zoom