WSQ Aligning Practical Enterprise Risk Management Implementation to ISO31000
This 3-day course aims to provide a practical approach to implement Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and certify learner to become ISO 31000 competent in ERM.
Learner will be awarded Certified Enterprise Risk Analyst (CERA) title by RIMAS to enhance their career prospects and recognition, and progress to Certified Enterprise Risk Manager (CERM) and Professional Enterprise Risk Manager (PERM) based on their ERM experience.
New or existing ERM professionals may take opportunity to learn, review or exchange practices using case studies of recent events during the interactive course sessions.
- Establish organization contexts
- Develop the risk management policy through consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Review risk points and set target risks for the organization in consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Identify risk events, analyze and evaluate risks in organization as part of the risk management process
- Design a risks management framework and key risk management process
- Develop communication plan to discuss risk management framework and process to employees
Course Duration & Conduct
Duration: 3 days
9 am – 6 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
Conduct of course: Classroom or Online Training Available
– Classroom Training will be held in Singapore
– Online Live Training will be held via Zoom
- Risk or Business Continuity Managers
- Senior Management or key appointment holders with Risk Management responsibilities
- Risk Representatives, Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors or anyone who is interested and wish to take Enterprise Risk Management as a career.
|Type of Fee||Fee|
|Course Fee||S$ 1,600|
WSQ Training Grant is available for all Singaporean and Singapore PR.
|Type||WSQ Training Grant||You pay (after grant)||Absentee payrolls (AP)||You pay (after grants & AP)|
|SME||S$ 1,120||S$ 480 + GST||Up to S$ 113.63||S$ 366.37 + GST|
|Non-SME||S$ 800||S$ 800 + GST||Up to S$ 113.63||S$ 686.37 + GST|
|S$ 1,120*||S$ 480 + GST||Up to S$ 113.63||S$ 366.37 + GST|
*for Singapore Citizen, aged 40 & above
> Terms & Conditions apply, based on non-WTS costing
> Absentee Payroll only applicable for courses conducted during working hours
Updates to WSQ Course Funding Structure:
With effect from 1 January 2022, there will be changes to the SkillsFuture Course Fees Funding Scheme.
The subsidized scheme will be reduced from the current 90% to 70% for SMEs and Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) and 70% to 50% for non-SMEs and Individuals.
For more information, please visit SSG.
Kindly contact us for more information about the grants.
Training will held Classroom in Singapore and Online via Zoom
Click on the dates below to register for the training