WSQ Conduct Business Continuity Exercise and Test
A key part of the BCMS life-cycle, the process of Validation will provide the stakeholders the assurance that the various plans and capabilities remain updated and ready to activate when real instances of crisis and disasters happen.
This course will familiarise learners with the process of conducting a BCMS test and exercise in order to ensure that the entire process is ready to go when needed.
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the need to test and exercise the BCP
- Describe the various test and exercise options and which is best suited for different situations and outcome
- Understand the concept of continuous improvement and evaluate its implementation
- Be able to plan and execute BCP exercise programmes and evaluate the outcome
- Explain the importance of BCP test and exercise to ensure capabilities are updated and ready to activate whenever required
- List the various BCM test and exercise design elements and suitability levels for different situations
- Explain the concept of continuous improvement and evaluate the implementation
- Hands-on! Plan an exercise programme
- Design, prepare and conduct an evaluation of the BCP
Course Duration & Conduct
Duration: 1 day
9 am – 6 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
Conduct of course: Classroom or Online Training Available
– Classroom Training will be held in Singapore
– Online Live Training will be held via Zoom
This course is suitable for
- Business Continuity Managers
- Risk Managers
- Key appointment holders responsible for BCMS Program
- Individuals who are keen to know more about BC as a career
|Type of Fee||Fee|
|Course Fee||S$ 650|
WSQ Training Grant is available for all Singaporean and Singapore PR:
|Type||WSQ Training Grant||You pay (after grant)||Absentee payrolls (AP)||You pay (after grants & AP)|
|SME||S$ 455||S$ 195 + GST||Up to S$ 45||S$ 150 + GST|
|Non-SME||S$ 325||S$ 325 + GST||Up to S$ 45||S$ 280 + GST|
|S$ 455*||S$ 195 + GST||Up to S$ 45||S$ 150 + GST|
Updates to WSQ Course Funding Structure:
With effect from 1 January 2022, there will be changes to the SkillsFuture Course Fees Funding Scheme.
The subsidized scheme will be reduced from the current 90% to 70% for SMEs and Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) and 70% to 50% for non-SMEs and Individuals.
For more information, please visit SSG.
Kindly contact us for more information about the grants.
Training will held Classroom in Singapore and Online via Zoom
Click on the dates below to register for the training