ISO 31000 (Risk Management) Foundation Course | Self-Paced
The ISO 31000 Foundation training course presents the basic principles and approaches of managing risks and opportunities based on the guidelines of ISO 31000. This training course focuses on the main components of ISO 31000: basic terms and definitions, principles of risk management, risk management framework, and risk management process. In addition, each step of the risk management process is analyzed and elaborated individually.
Upon completion of the training course, you can sit for the exam and apply to obtain the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 31000 Foundation” credential. The credential demonstrates that you understand the fundamental concepts and methodologies for risk management, based on the guidelines of ISO 31000.
- Individuals involved in risk management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge of risk management principles, framework, and process
- Individuals seeking to manage the risks and opportunities in their areas of responsibility
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in risk management
At the end of this course, you will be able to :
- summarize the main concepts and principles of risk management as articulated in ISO 31000
- explain the ISO 31000 guidelines for establishing the risk management framework
- describe the application of the risk management process in accordance with ISO 31000 guidelines
Day 1:Introduction to risk management, ISO 31000 components, and initiation of the risk management process
Day 2: Risk assessment, risk treatment, recording and reporting, monitoring and review, and communication and consultation based on ISO 31000
The “PECB ISO 31000 Foundation” exam complies with the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP).
The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of risk management
Domain 2: Risk management framework and risk management process
|Type of Fees||Fees|
|Course Fee Only||S$ 800|
|Course & Exam Fee||S$ 1,000|
Please click the link below to proceed with registration