WSQ Develop and Execute a Pandemic Response Plan
At the start of the COVID-19 Outbreak, many companies have developed a quick-fix Pandemic Response Plan. Many of these plans are put into action without much planning or development process. With COVID-19 now being classed as an Endemic, are these plans still suitable or adjustment required? This course aims to provide you with the key considerations and best practices when developing the plan, covering from planning, activation and returning back to office. This course is now enhanced with additional contents covering: consider what happens when faced with a double crisis, discuss on ‘Business in the New Normal’ and how companies can support and accommodate to employees with new practices and policies.
- Guidance in developing and executing a pandemic response plan that is aligned to the business needs and requirements amidst COVID-19
- Provide the key considerations and best practices when developing the plan
- Quick review of your Pandemic Response Plan, covering from planning, activation and returning back to business in a new normal.
- Explain the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS), its purpose, processes and benefits
- Discuss the differences between crisis management plan, business continuity plans and pandemic response plan
- Identify prioritized activities (critical business functions) to be recovered and resumed if disrupted
- Create a pandemic response plan and execute it according to the pandemic alert levels
- Apply the appropriate crisis response strategies to mitigate a pandemic.
- Execute individual roles and participate in emergency control exercises.
- (NEW!) Establish “Back to Office” measures with COVID-19 as an Endemic
- (NEW!) What is double crises? How to address it?
Course Duration & Conduct
Duration: 1 day
9 am – 6 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
Conduct of course: Classroom or Online Training Available
– Classroom Training will be held in Singapore
– Online Live Training will be held via Zoom
Team members from Pandemic Response, Safe Management Measures, Emergency Response, Business Continuity and Enterprise Risk Management, Human Resource and WSH. Self-sponsored individuals who are interested in subject are welcome to join this course too.
|Type of Fee||Fee|
|Course Fee||S$ 650|
WSQ Training Grant is available for all Singaporean and Singapore PR:
|Type||WSQ Training Grant||You pay (after grant)||Absentee payrolls (AP)||You pay (after grants & AP)|
|SME||S$ 455||S$ 195 + GST||Up to S$ 48.38||S$ 146.62 + GST|
|Non-SME||S$ 325||S$ 325 + GST||Up to S$ 48.38||S$ 276.62 + GST|
|S$ 455*||S$ 195 + GST||Up to S$ 48.38||S$ 146.62 + GST|
*for Singapore Citizen, aged 40 & above
> Terms & Conditions apply, based on non-WTS costing
> Absentee Payroll only applicable for courses conducted during working hours
Updates to WSQ Course Funding Structure:
With effect from 1 January 2022, there will be changes to the SkillsFuture Course Fees Funding Scheme.
The subsidized scheme will be reduced from the current 90% to 70% for SMEs and Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) and 70% to 50% for non-SMEs and Individuals.
For more information, please visit SSG.
Kindly contact us for more information about the grants.
Training will held Classroom in Singapore and Online via Zoom
To be updated