WSQ Conduct Risk Assessment and Business Impact Analysis
Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Risk Assessment (RA) falls into the second phase of the BCMS implementation cycle, the most important phase amongst the rest. Incorrect or non-accurate data gathered in this phase may result in the wrong strategies proposed and could lead to huge costs.
This course aims to equip participants with the competency in writing the business impact and risks analysis for their business unit on their own. Through an interesting mix of lecture, case studies and hands-on assignments, each participant will be able to appreciate the purpose and how crucial their entry will impact the entire organisation’s business recovery strategies.
The course is developed based on ISO22301 requirements; templates for BIA and RA will also be given. Ideal for organisations that are starting on the BCMS program, intending to upgrade their BCMS program to ISO standard and/or include as part of their BCMS maintenance program for new coordinators.
To equip participants with essential skills and knowledge to:
- identify and analyze threats that may disrupt business operations
- identify the critical business functions, resources, interdependencies, prioritisation and determining their impacts to business
- recommend solutions and/or mitigation strategies
- Introduction to Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Identify Critical Business Functions (CBF) within the business unit(s)
- Analyze and quantify the impact of internal & external influencing factors
- Analyze interdependencies and resources of CBFs
- Write the BIA report
- Introduction to Risk Assessment (RA)
- Identify and analyze threats that may disrupt business operations
- Determining the probability and impacts of each risk/threat
- Recommend solutions and/or mitigating strategies
Course Duration & Conduct
Duration: 1 day
9 am – 6 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
Conduct of course: Classroom or Online Training Available
– Classroom Training will be held in Singapore
– Online Live Training will be held via Zoom
- Business Continuity Managers, Risk Managers, BU Coordinators and Department Representatives responsible for monitoring BCMS Programme and /or developing Crisis Management Plans
- Supervisory level personnel who are responsible for recommending solutions and/or mitigation strategies for the organizations
|Type of Fee||Fee|
|Course Fee||S$ 650|
WSQ Training Grant is available for all Singaporean and Singapore PR:
|Type||WSQ Training Grant||You pay (after grant)||Absentee payrolls (AP)||You pay (after grants & AP)|
|SME||S$ 455||S$ 195 + GST||Up to S$ 45||S$ 150 + GST|
|Non-SME||S$ 325||S$ 325 + GST||Up to S$ 45||S$ 280 + GST|
|S$ 455*||S$ 195 + GST||Up to S$ 45||S$ 150 + GST|
Updates to WSQ Course Funding Structure:
With effect from 1 January 2022, there will be changes to the SkillsFuture Course Fees Funding Scheme.
The subsidized scheme will be reduced from the current 90% to 70% for SMEs and Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) and 70% to 50% for non-SMEs and Individuals.
For more information, please visit SSG.
Kindly contact us for more information about the grants.
Training will held Classroom in Singapore and Online via Zoom
Click on the dates below to register for the training